Saturday, August 15, 2015

yah summer! | gossamer blue blog hop

Good morning and welcome to the Gossamer Blue blog hop!




Today's page is from this summer at the pool.  We were lucky enough to end up in a neighborhood that has a pool right around the corner from our house.  We have spent a lot of time there.  Kaitlyn has learned to swim without her floaties, Kiara is swimming well enough to make it to the end of the pool and back and Kale has made a lot of new friends.  It has been such a blessing.


the layout:


the details:







This page was made using the Main Scrapbook Kit.  

I LOVED this kit.  The bright colors and the summer theme are helping me get through the last bits of our summer.  It is already starting to cool down here and I am trying to drag it out as long as I can.


Thank you for stopping by to have a look at my page today.  I am adding the list of the rest of the teams amazing work.  You won't want to miss any of it!









                                                               follow the hop here:
Brenda Smith (you are here)

4 comments:

  1. I love your summer layout! So bright and colorful ☻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and beautiful layout! Love the colors you chose :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful page. Boy do I wish it was warm enough for a pool round here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as always stunning Brenda, you have such a way with layouts that you make me want to stop what I'm doing and just create!

    ReplyDelete